If students have lost tier PE Kit the link to purchase replacements is here:
At Alvaston Moor Academy we pride ourselves on high expectations and standards and believe that it is important that this is reflected in our appearance as we go about our studies.
We expect students to be ambassadors for the school and to wear our uniform with a sense of pride and purpose. This instils a sense of belonging.
We also expect that students wear their full Academy uniform correctly on the way to the Academy, throughout the Academy day and on the journey home.
Our uniform consists of:
- AMA Blazer
- AMA Tie
- A plain black V neck jumper is optional underneath blazer – no cardigans
- A white school shirt with top button fastened
- Black tailored trousers (non-stretchy, not skinny and these must touch the top of the shoe) or black knee-length school skirt
- Black opaque tights or socks. No trainer socks.
- Sensible waterproof shoes flat leather-look black shoes – no boots or sandals
- A wrist watch is optional and one pair of small lower lobe ear studs. No other jewellery is permitted.
- Hair should be kept neat and tidy and any hair accessories should be small and plain coloured only
- Extreme hairstyles – such as shaved emblems or lines, unnatural colour dyes are not allowed
Unacceptable Items of Clothing:
- Hoodies or sweatshirts
- Trousers with very tight fitting legs, jeans, jeggings or cycle shorts
- Skirts above the knee or skirts that are excessively tight
- Denim or leather jackets
Valuables are brought into the Academy at the owner’s risk. The academy policy on mobile phones and headphones are that they are not to be seen or heard and staff can confiscate items, if this is breached.
Money we are a cashless school and use SIMS pay. However, any personal money must be kept on the person at all times and not left in coat pockets, bags or lockers.