We all want the best for our students and for Alvaston Moor Academy to be a thriving learning community.
A focussed learning environment where significant levels of success are achieved by all.
A really happy place where all students feel safe, are respectful and responsible.
For our students to all become confident learners who are resilient, can work independently and have a strong sense of what is right.
Where everyone feels that their voice is valued and that they are part of a connected family.
Everything we do at Alvaston Moor Academy is underpinned the three values that make our Academy AMAzing!
A – Ambition
M – Manners
A – Achievement
- By maintaining a positive attitude, show that anything is possible if you put your mind to it
- Be aspirational and believe you can be anything you want to be
- Don’t let your circumstances define you
- Creating a climate for learning through fostering a culture of respect
- Be polite, behave calmly and always follow instructions
- Treat everybody as you would want to be treated yourself
- Think about the feelings of others
- Be respectful to yourself, peers and staff
- Show that you are always ready to learn and can listen to others
- Become a learner that is confident, resilient and goes the extra mile
- Understand that the acquisition of knowledge has tremendous value, preparing you for life beyond school and a successful future